Skip to main content

January!

I have a new favorite hobby.  It's called Pinterest.  I love Pinterest.  I find fun new ideas for crafts to try.  (See the last post.)  I find all kinds of new recipes to try.  (Christmas was one big experiment...SO many delicious new things to make!!)  I find inspiration for cute outfits to wear.  (Although, I haven't gone out and purchased any of the fun new outfits yet...waiting for sales...)  I find tons of ideas for a bigger, better house should we ever decide to leave our current shoebox and actually make those ideas a reality.  I find crafts for kids (even though I don't have any of my own yet).  I find DIY recipes for COOL things (like homemade laundry detergent, which I'm planning on making tomorrow).  I even find funny quotes that make me laugh when I'm having a bad day.  If you haven't joined Pinterest, you should.  :)

Today I decided to try a recipe that my husband found on Pinterest the other day.  They're called No-Bake Energy Bites...and they are DELICIOUS!  :)  The full recipe can be found here.  They are great for an afternoon snack when you crave a little chocolate, but don't want to totally ruin your diet with cookies or candy.  Give 'em a try!  :)

I'll leave you with a few pictures from our family Christmas.  My nieces and nephews are so much fun right now...not to mention cute!






Comments